2018 Prediabetes ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R73.03
- ICD-10-CM Codes ›
- R00-R99 Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified ›
- R70-R79 Abnormal findings on examination of blood, without diagnosis ›
- R73- Elevated blood glucose level ›
- R73.03 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM R73.03 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R73.03 - other international versions of ICD-10 R73.03 may differ.
- From: https://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/R00-R99/R70-R79/R73-/R73.03
Applicable To: Latent diabetes
The following code(s) above R73.03 contain annotation back-references that may be applicable to R73.03:
- R00-R99 Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- R70-R79 Abnormal findings on examination of blood, without diagnosis
- R73 Elevated blood glucose level
- R73.0 Abnormal glucose
- ICD-10-CM R73.03 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
- 640 Miscellaneous disorders of nutrition, metabolism , fluids and electrolytes with mcc
- 641 Miscellaneous disorders of nutrition, metabolism , fluids and electrolytes without mcc
Convert R73.03 to ICD-9-CMCode History
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): New code
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
Diagnosis Index entries containing back-references to R73.03:
- diabetes mellitus R73.03
- Diabetes, diabetic (mellitus) (sugar) E11.9
- latent R73.03
- Prediabetes, prediabetic R73.03
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
What is Lark?
A new study reveals that artificial intelligence could be a useful tool to help patients prevent Type 2 diabetes. The study, published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, showed that patients at risk of Type 2 diabetes who used the Lark Weight Loss Health Coach AI, dropped 2.38 percent of their baseline weight and increase the percentage of healthful meals they ate by 31 percent.
Prediabetes ICD 10 code along with the similar nature of the Prediabetes ICD 10 code and the prediabetes code.